- Rice Library has 60+ databases.
- Databases are accessible through the Databases Page.
- In order to access Rice Library databases you must be enrolled for a class in the current semester.
- You can access databases off-campus. You will simply need to provide your MyUSI username and password.
- There are some (very few) databases that require a unique username and password. Please ask a reference librarian if you need to access one of these databases.
- When using most style formats, you will need to cite an article from a database differently than an article from a print publication.
Most databases will feature definitions, tips, and search suggestions.
These will often be accessible through a HELP link at the top of a database's webpage.